YouTube Upload Instructions
- If you don't have a YouTube account, create one.
- Once you have an account, at the top of the page, you should see the search box, followed by an Upload button.
- Click on upload and you'll be directed to the "upload" page.
- Click on the large white arrow in the red box in the center of the page (says "Select files to upload" underneath).
- Choose the file you want to upload. (Go to http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55744 for supported YouTube file formats.)
- The next page you land on will say in the upper left corner, "Uploading 1 video." On this page do the following:
- Rename the video (ex: Last Name, First Name – SBF Audition 2023)
- Add a note or description
- Set the Privacy to "Unlisted" (We recommend that you choose this option so others cannot access the video without a link.)
~ Do NOT close the page or navigate away from the page while upload is taking place. It will cancel the upload.
~ If you have any difficulties on the upload, here is a link to a troubleshooting page that should answer most of your questions: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/static.py?hl=en&guide=1719823&page=guide.cs